The team treated my girl like a princess...
Graduate Synergy Training Program
A mini Residency in Restorative Implant Dentistry
The Graduate STP is a continuum of the Synergy Training Program. It is a four session course which is most effectively held on a quarterly basis. The purpose of the course is to continue the educational process started in the STP with a heavy emphasis on treatment planning of dental implants, practice growth and development.
Goals and Objectives:
- Continuation of the Synergy Training Program
- To increase proficiency in identifying dental implant patients
- To increase proficiency in treatment planning dental implant patients
- To learn to transition patients from teeth to dental implants
- To keep up to date with new technologies and techniques
The Graduate STP Program Includes:
- Four (4) sessions
- Twenty eight (28) hours of CE